The Problems of Work
by L. Ron Hubbard
To succeed, you need to work. If you can work with enthusiasm, efficiency and productivity, you rise to the top. If you do not, your job is unstable, boring or stressful.
The techniques in The Problems of Work give you practical, easy-to-use steps you can use to move your business or career forward to success.
The Problems of Work shows you how to not only enjoy your work, but how to deal with the most difficult aspects of working. You learn to be more efficient, less stressed and more productive.
What you can find in The Problems of Work:
- The difference between working and playing; how to make working more like playing
- The parts of your work you need to control and how to gradually do so
- The parts of your work you should not try to control and why
- Eight things you develop in yourself to guarantee success
- Why avoiding hard work makes your job much more difficult
- What you can do when you feel exhausted, but still must get work done
- How your job can ruin your marriage and what to do about it
- How to earn more loafing time