Be Sane, Have Fun!
“An individual who can freely and with a clear heart do things because they’re fun is a very sane person.” — L. Ron Hubbard
What can you do today, simply because it’s fun?
1. Call someone who enjoys laughing with you, just for fun.
2. Watch a comedy television show or a funny movie, just for fun.
3. Act way too dramatic about a problem, just for fun.
4. Do a monkey dance, privately or publicly, just for fun.
5. Find some new jokes online and use them to make the people around you laugh, just for fun.
6. Go roller skating, fly a kite or go bowling with your family, just for fun.
7. If you are a perfectionist, deliberately make a mistake, just for fun.
8. Make some loud, enthusiastic sounds. For example, yell “WONDERFUL!” when you hear some good news, just for fun.
9. Take some kids to the zoo, a park or a water slide, just for fun.
10. Find a reason to give someone a high five, a knuckle bump or a back slap, just for fun.
Improve your sanity, have some fun.