Boost Your Income by Attracting More Attention
Decades before “The Law of Attraction” (books) and “The Secret” (film and book) became popular, L. Ron Hubbard revealed how money flows. It is a “secret” you can use to generate a lot more income. It also explains why so many people are broke.
“Money flows toward points which attract prosurvival attention. You make as much money as you get attention.” — L. Ron Hubbard (prosurvival: something beneficial, positive or good for you and others.)
You attract prosurvival attention when you help people with their intelligence, lifestyles, careers, businesses and so on. For example, when computer companies first began to help people and businesses in new and amazing ways, they attracted a lot of attention. As a result, thousands of people in the computer industry became millionaires.
On an individual level, you increase your income when you do prosurvival things which then attract attention. You help your company, co-workers, clients or customers in brilliant, powerful ways. You or others make your good work well known. You make more money.
For example, one of the greatest car salesmen of all time always wore a green hat. Like many salespeople, he truly helped his customers. These customers remembered and recommended him, not by his name, but as the “guy in the green hat.” He wore one of his many green hats every day for over 30 years. It helped him attract prosurvival attention. Those who knew him claimed he sold more vehicles than anyone else in the history of cars sales.
Reasons Why People Are Broke
If you are not a prosurvival person, you do not get wealthy. For example, an evil person wants people to do bad thing or to get sick and suffer. Such a person repels people with constant complaints and negative comments. No one wants to give such a person their money.
You can attract attention with violence or crime, but instead of getting rich, you go to prison. You attract nonsurvival attention.
If you are a prosurvival person, but make no attempt to attract attention, you do not get wealthy either. For example, you create an amazing online course that teaches math to kids. You wait and wait for parents to find your course with no success. You are not attracting any attention to your prosurvival service.
BUT, if you find a dozen ways to attract positive attention to your online course, you start to make money.
As another example, employees who never tell their bosses about their terrific accomplishments do not get raises or promotions. Businesses who never promote themselves never grow.
They need to learn and use this “secret.”
Ten Tips for Attracting Attention
Businesses increase their incomes by attracting prosurvival attention with many forms of public relations and marketing activities. You can do the same as an individual with actions like these.
1. Do things that are so beneficial that people are compelled to spread the news.
2. Share stories about how you are personally helping customers or clients. Tell everyone who will listen.
3. Promote something unique about yourself or what you do, like the man in the green hat. Stand out from the crowd.
4. Strike up conversations with strangers whenever possible.
5. Spread the news about your good work to everyone at your job, especially those who you depend on for your income, like your boss.
6. Go to social events and meet as many new people as you can.
7. Get your family and friends to talk about the many ways you help people.
8. Speak in public at every opportunity.
9. Post your prosurvival acts and ideas on the web, such as Facebook, blogs, your website and so on.
10. Learn the 18 differences between professionals and amateurs and be a professional at all times.
Read More: “Your Money Flows.”